Yes you do, we all do! Jesus Christ is Lord & Saviour, King of Kings.
“And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”(Acts 4:12esv).
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”. (John 14:6)
Sin will lead us to death, Hell, and eternal separation from God, but Jesus will lead us to reconciliation with God and Heaven. It is by His Mercy & Grace that God offers you salvation through the death & resurrection of Jesus Christ. Only Jesus has paid the price for sin – our transgression of His commands such as lying, stealing, sexual immorality, unrighteous anger, unforgiveness, coveting and greed, idolatry, misusing His holy name, worshipping other things in place of God, selfishness, pride, etc. He paid the just price on the cross. That price was death, in order that we may be set free from the righteous judgment and punishment we deserve.
“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 6:23)
“Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (John 3,3)
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life”. (John 3:16-17)
“As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” (John 1,12-13)
He loves you and calls you to deep repentance from sin and total surrender to His Lordship.
Surrender your life to God, believe in your heart Jesus died on the cross for you for your sins, that God raise Him from the dead, confess Him as your Lord (Romans 10,10), ask for forgiveness and repent of all your sins. True faith is sincerely believing, repenting & surrendering yourself to Him. If you are ready, come to Him now with a prayer something like this:
I believe You are the Son of God and You died for me.
Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life.
I am ready to trust You as my Lord and Savior.
Today, I ask You, Lord, to forgive my sins and cleanse me with Your Precious Blood, I ask that You, to write my name in the Book of Life.
Seal me with Your Holy Spirit, enter and dwell in my life and free me of all wickedness.
Right now, I forgive anyone that I had not been able to forgive.
I renounce my lack of forgiveness.
I renounce the desires of my flesh;
I renounce my former life, and all that is unpleasing to you,
I declare today, that all chains that bind me, be released,
I am free because You have freed me
I will now follow you and use me for Your Glory.
In Jesus Name, Amen.”
💖The next steps
“Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God” (1Cor6,9-11)
I recommend you start reading the Bible by reading Jesus’s major sermon for his disciples – the sermon on the mount ( Matthew Chapters 5, 6 & 7) and with the grace of God grow in faith, hope, love & holiness, He will help you to change & grow in His likeness. He will never leave you or forsake you, He loves you! Those who have truly surrendered are His Sons, disciples, and servants. Follow him & don’t look back, because you are not in heaven yet and can still choose to fall away. Once saved is not always saved, it’s He who endures to the end that shall be saved. (Matt 24, 13). Set your face like flint and follow Him in obedience and faith abiding in His word, full of His Spirit and grace.
If you have given your life to Him today I also recommend you read everything on this website to stay in touch & encouraged in the faith.
- Look forward to your nearest church pastors (for new Believers in Christ)
- Daily prayers and repentance
- Reading bible scriptures daily
- Separate yourself from worldly things; secular movies and secular music, and any electronic games.
- Stop watching non-gospel cartoons & anime.
- Stop watching non-gospel TV programs.
- No sex outside of marriage.
- No more Addiction to (social media, smoking, pot, drugs, drinking, etc)
- No Pornography.
- No Vanity, no any form of idols, no gossips, and liars.
- No fighting, anger, Dissensions, or Hatred.
- You must have to forgive everyone.
- Be faithful, obedient & follow the commandments of God.
- Continue your life in Holiness. (Only Holy can enter the Kingdom of God)
DO YOU NEED HELP TO LIVE RIGHT?
Be encouraged that those in CHRIST have access by Faith to a continual abundant supply of Grace and Divine Power through the Holy Spirit. This is His provision to empower us to live a life worthy of His calling, in godliness, holiness, obedience, faith, love, good works, and to overcome the world, the flesh, and all the traps of the enemy. Ask, receive and abide in His Spirit and power
– “To those who have obtained like precious FAITH with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ: GRACE and peace be MULTIPLIED to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as HIS DIVINE POWER HAS GIVEN TO US to us ALL things that pertain to LIFE and GODLINESS, through the knowledge of HIM who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us Exceedingly Great and precious PROMISES, that through these you may be PARTAKERS of the DIVINE NATURE, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.” (2Pet1,1-4)
– “Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us, therefore, come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” (Heb 4, 14-16)
– “The Spirit also helps in our weaknesses.” (Roms 8,26)
– “Sin will have no dominion over because you are not under law but under grace” (Rom 1,14)
– “For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.” (Roms 8,1)
– “Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more” (Rev 3, 10-12)
To live an overcoming life it is key that you stay close to God, read His word, have a disciplined prayer life, and worship in Spirit and Truth. His grace and help is abundantly available for all who would draw near.
— John 12,13 “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” – Jesus
— Acts 2,38-29 “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”
— John 3,5-7 “Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’
— Matt 10, 37-39 “He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.”
IMPORTANT – I highly recommend that you listen to this testimony which will help you understand what is true salvation, genuine repentance, and total surrender
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life?
When you refuse God’s love gift of eternal life in Jesus, you willingly choose hell.
Your soul will be tormented for eternity in hell when you die. When you say “No” to Jesus and His payment for your sins, you are saying that you are looking forward to dying and being cast into hell. You are telling God that you do not need Jesus Christ. You will pay for your sins in hell. Hell is for eternity! If you die without accepting the salvation of Jesus Christ, you will be tormented in hell forever! You will despair of ever having any deliverance! You will beg for death to come and take you away! However, you can only die once (Hebrews 9:27). Purgatory is a false doctrine. Reincarnation is a great satanic deception. Do not let Satan deceive you with false doctrines again.
If you have never received Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour, ask Him to save you now! Confess all your sins and ask God to forgive you in Jesus name. Do not put it off another second! This may be your last chance before you die! Take the chance now! The salvation of Jesus is very important. Remain steadfast. Heaven will be your eternal home in Jesus name. It is very easy to accept the salvation of Jesus Christ.